Provide office support to our team of insurance professionals through a variety of administrative projects and business tasks in our Lincoln office.
- Running errands for office needs and to pick up event supplies.
- Support the leadership team, marketing team, and sales team with various tasks, as needed. Examples may include organizing supplies, assembling presentation materials, and general administrative tasks.
- Support technology initiatives through data entry, running reports, and data clean-up.
- Clerical work such as binding proposals, organization of inventory, filing paperwork, and maintaining meeting spaces.
- Inventory, coordination, and distribution of UNICO marketing materials and store merchandise.
- Performs other business-related duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma status is preferred. Completion of, or working toward, a college degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Availability to work 12-20 hours/week with a typical onsite schedule within the hours of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- This position will occasionally require an adjusted work schedule such as evening or weekend hours in order to complete necessary responsibilities.
- The ability to transport, lift, and carry up to 25 pounds is an essential job function. This position is involved in event implementation and requires the physical demands needed to independently move tables, assemble event displays, transport food/beverage supplies, and setup tents.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license and easy access to a personal vehicle is needed to complete errands for events and business needs.
Part Time. 12 - 20 hours/week
Typically during the workweek, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
$11.50 - $12.50/hour
Reports to Director of Marketing
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.
UNICO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to provide employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.