Impel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced digital engagement platform. The company’s end-to-end omnichannel solution leverages proprietary shopper behavioral data and AI technology to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey. Impel’s merchandising, communication, marketing and imaging applications work seamlessly with all major website, CRM and DMS platforms. To date, the company has delivered more than 2 billion shopper interactions across more than 40 countries. To learn more about Impel, visit impel.io.
The Inside Sales Development Representative is an essential role at that reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. This role will serve as a primary contact for customers and will be part of a fast-paced, expanding team.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform initial discovery calls and send follow up emails
- Schedule web demo appointments for Area Sales Managers
- Dynamically handle and overcome objections
- Perform persistent follow-up
- Make outbound calls to generate additional interest
The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated, self-starter eager to always learn and improve
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have ability to work a full, 5-day workweek with reliable transportation to downtown Syracuse
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand
- Prior sales experience is a major plus
Impel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.