We’re seeking a few of the best professionals in the telecom industry who share our vision of a world connected through wireless communications – change-makers who believe anything is possible. And who have the skills, experience and drive to transform that belief into action.
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves.
We could keep going, but we’re hoping to tell you the rest in person. If you’re yearning for an opportunity to be recognized and valued for the person you already are, and what you’re really good at, we’d love to talk with you about this mission-critical position.
The Director of Inside Plant Services (Cable MSO) is responsible for providing direction and oversight for all CATV Inside Plant services. The right candidate would ensure structured, consistent, and disciplined operational practices to guarantee stable product delivery aligned with customer initiatives and expectations. In addition, they would support all aspects of ISP including the customer hub and headend operations, engineering, critical infrastructure, change management procedures and deployment of equipment.
- Leads and directs project planning, capital expenditures and assists with the business development
- Ensures a high degree of cross functional communication and participation in line with product deployment and support
- Develops an effective Inside Plant management team and assist them with developing their direct reports to drive an innovative culture and environment
- Leads a structured and disciplined work team to produce exceptional results delivering the customer experience
- Ensures oversight of designated inside plant operations which include facilities, powering, cooling, cabling, FCC Compliance and provides direct hands-on support for other network operations teams for all Headend and Hubs to achieve customer standards
- Provides engineering operational support and direction for new or existing technologies and current initiatives
- Evaluates and consults with customer leadership teams regarding technical operations, strategic planning, construction, system technicians and network operations
- Ensures compliance with quality control programs for inside plant operations and consistent operational procedures
- Leads and directs capital budget process for ISP within company, execute approved budget plan
- Ensures current procedures and tests are performed in accordance with Essentia Policy and Federal Communication Commission Standards
- Oversees and ensures the maintenance of records as required by Essentia Policy, Federal Communications Commission and other government agencies
- Ensures adherence to company policies
- Leads and participates in succession planning
- Performs other duties as requested
- Ability to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Strong ability to scale up ISP field operations by building resource pipelines, budgeting, and hiring
- CATV Industry and vendor specific certifications and training
- Advanced Knowledge of CATV HFC architecture
- Must handle multiple projects and tasks and to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to provide leadership and motivate others
- Advanced knowledge of all FCC compliance reports and other rules and regulations
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable local and state rules and regulations and an understanding of OSHA rules and regulations, both federal and state
- Comprehensive understanding of power distribution systems
- Knowledge of Analog Transmission and Fiber Optic networks
- Knowledge of Federal Communications Commission regulations and National Electric Code and National Electric Safety Code
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum seven (7) years cable engineering and operations experience
We offer a competitive Total Rewards package with medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, life insurance, company paid basic life/AD&D, and shared cost STD, with paid holidays and PTO.