**Technician’s license is required**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Licensed Irrigation Technician 4, you will deliver excellence in customer service as you efficiently perform high-quality maintenance, service, repairs, and/or replacements on all sprinkler systems for all both residential and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Properly utilize specified glue and primer to connect pipes to make them leak-proof; work with fittings of up to 2” in underground sprinkler systems.
- Properly utilize specified glue and primer to connect pipes making them leak-proof; work with fittings of up to 2" in underground sprinkler systems.
- Carefully excavate sprinkler heads and pipes for repair; clean and clear the work area after the job has been completed.
- Rebuild and replace damaged valves, solenoids, flush ports; read and understand diagrams.
- Answer basic client questions in regards to their system and train the customer in the use of the controller as needed.
- Provide simple estimates.
- Understand current water ordinances and restrictions; perform basic multimeter processes.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Technician’s license is required.
- Must possess general knowledge of sprinkler systems maintenance and repairs; piping and connection techniques.
- Must be familiar with all types of sprinkler controllers; can efficiently use and set up various controllers.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and still maintain good composure.
- Desired experience in working with routes, service stops, and meeting deadlines of your service route.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to use and navigate electronic tablets/phones, email, text, etc.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.