The Treasury Management Specialist I is responsible for delivering high-touch service to internal and external clients that is defect-free, timely, and demonstrates care. Assists with the implementation of new Treasury Management products and services and provides a wide range of administrative and clerical support related to the Treasury Management function.
- Client Support: Actively engage in Treasury Management phone and email accounts to provide exceptional client service. Provides on-site client support as required through the client onboarding and implementation process of Treasury Management products and services. Support Treasury Management Sales team to collaborate to identify and recommend opportunities to cross-sell products and services. Assist in providing awareness of Treasury Management products to other teams within the bank.
- Product & Service Implementation Support: Works collaboratively across teams to implement new Treasury Management products and services and ensure an experience that aligns with the Bank’s Client Service Standards. Assist with the implementation of system upgrades and communications, related to Treasury Management products and services. Performs maintenance as needed on existing products. Gain expertise in Treasury Management products including the onboarding, risk mitigation, and continued maintenance of those products
- Account Monitoring & Maintenance: Regularly monitor and maintain system and account activity to ensure for accurate data integrity as well as in accordance with compliance related to all applicable to Federal, State, and local regulatory requirements. Identify, report, and respond to resolve anomalies according to Bank’s policies, procedures and practices. Assist with preparation of periodic reports, reviews, and cost analysis, as required.
- Risk Mitigation and Ongoing Review: Maintain ongoing review of Treasury Management transactions to ensure proper use of the products including but not limited to ACH batches, remote capture deposits, report review, and mobile capture deposits. Partner with sales staff to maintain a high standard of risk mitigation on Treasury Management products and services. Perform a risk mitigation review of Treasury Management transactions and review reports
- Collaboration: Supports the Treasury Management Sales team in the preparation of sales presentations and client agreements. Assists with the onboarding of Treasury Management products and services related but not limited to wire, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Business Online Banking, Positive Pay, bill payment, lockbox services, sweep, remote deposit, and Intuit product and services, etc. Works collaboratively across teams to gather feedback and respond constructively to opportunities to enhance Treasury Management products, services, and client experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, Get Stuff Done (G.S.D.), One Team, and Give Generously
- Demonstrated commitment to timely, defect free and caring client service
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
- Professional and client focused
- Stay abreast to current trends in electronic banking (including online and mobile platforms)
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and respect for others
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong technical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An independent, quick learner
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrate self-motivation and present a resourceful work ethic
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree from College or University and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in customer service and/or banking in related position in deposit operations or as teller/customer service representative; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Travel may be required for this position
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, and related disabilities; marital status; status with regard to public assistance; disability; genetic information; sexual orientation, off duty usage of lawful products; familial status; status as a patient enrolled in the marijuana registry program; membership or activity in a local commission; citizenship status; uniform servicemember status; and age; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.