St. Therese is looking to fill some positions for its summer cleaning crew. If you’re interested in working and making some money this summer we’ve got the spot for you. These are Mon-Fri positions working 7am-3:30pm which includes a 30 min lunch break. No nights, no weekends and you’re out by 3:30 each day. We do have flexibility to work in summer events such as family vacations, summer camps, etc. Ideally start dates for these positions would be as soon as you are out of school for the summer. Some of the duties, requirements and expectations are noted below.
· Male or female-16 years old with reliable transportation (we will consider 15 year olds as well but must have a parent available to get them to work on time)
· Have the ability to work and stay focused on work whether in a team setting or on your own. Need to be self-motivated to work and not have to have someone constantly keeping you on task.
· Have the ability to lift and/or move 50+ lb. items
· Some of the job functions are, but not limited to: vacuuming, cleaning windows/walls, moving furniture, using machinery to clean carpeted floors, cleaning and wiping down light panels (on a ladder), mopping and/or scrubbing floors
- Performs minor, job-related maintenance on custodial equipment, furniture & fixtures (including replacing light bulbs, ceiling tiles, vacuum bags/belts, etc.)
· The majority of the work would be indoors but there are also projects that have to be done outside from time to time
· Other tasks related to the cleaning and maintenance of the school and parish facilities as assigned
· Generally the staff that is on during the summer will also have the opportunity to work at select various times throughout the school year as well if available. (i.e.-Christmas break, special events, spring break)
· These positions are usually available each summer so someone with a good work ethic could have a spot working here for the next few years if you so choose.