REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an experienced, production- and operations-minded individual. As the Assistant Regional Production Director, you will oversee production efforts for our offices and report to the Regional Production Director. The ideal team member will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include the implementation, management, and improvement of current systems for your region in the following areas:
Production and Operations Initiatives
- Help assigned sub-region to achieve production KPIs in the following areas:
- Property Health Inspections and Performance
- Fleet Maintenance
- Inventory Record Accuracy
- Labor Budget Performance
- Develop and maintain production-related documents for each sub-region, including:
- Production Plans
- Six Week Plans
- Preseason Checklists
- Inventory Cycle Counts
- Become proficient in Tapgoods (Web-based inventory management platform), as well as Smartsheet and other programs
- Support Regional Production Director to assist with the flow of information between the sales generating roles and local production staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Day-to-day supervision of all production positions within assigned sub-region
- Oversight of Coordination Meetings
- Assist Regional Production Director with recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training and development of production positions at property level
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an event rental or hospitality organization
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required by event schedules
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.