REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, operations-minded individual. As the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for responsible for leading a team of Installation Crew Members to set up tailgating tents and other event equipment for assigned properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Communicate culture, morale, and expectations with all direct reports, including frequent conversations with all
- Manage crews on-site to properly execute a production plan
- Ensure all team members are properly trained
- Participate in all Coordination/ Production Meetings
- Working with Production Manager and Installation Crew Members, oversee process including (but not limited to) quality control, inventory availability and maintenance, process management, and equipment transfers
- On budget execution
- Inventory/ fleet maintenance
- Quality and cleanliness of warehouse and equipment
- Organize warehouse safety programs
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.