REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
The Manager in Training (MIT) program is a blended-learning, multi-week program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects involved in event management. Each week the program focuses on a different aspect of running our business. This position will help lay the foundation for current and future leadership opportunities within REVELxp. The goal of this program is to train and prepare you to be equipped as a Manager at our new partnership locations.
As a participant in our manager-in-training program, you will actively take part in our day-to-day operations, assist the manager to maximize the success of your location, and be engaged in training activities and all aspects of our culture in preparation for the next level of your career. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports!
The key duties for this position include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Serves as one of the points of contact for all inquiries
- Discuss all sales information, availability and general information with current and potential guests
- Attend sales and coordination meetings with potential clients and Project Manager
- Growth of Tailgate Guys/ PRE Events client base through community relations and networking
- Work company promotional events, such as bridal shows, career fairs, orientations and other sales events
- Assist in Event Process Management of invoicing and document control, including but not limited to rental agreements, work orders, layouts, estimates and invoices
- Administrative Duties: including checking all voicemails, create coordination meeting agenda & writing thank you notes and sending surveys
- Communication with Production
- Quality control for all event setups
Public Relations & Communication
- Assist in all written communication with Clients
- Attend community functions with local management
- Tailgate Guys Game Days
- Visit with clients to build relationships
- Fielding questions from clients and potential clients (information on Tailgate Guys, season and individual game availability, contact request log, and assistance in tent location)
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Valid drivers' license
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Previous direct customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Industry-related experience in hospitality, sports management and/or event management
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.