The white-hot growth sector of same-day delivery is an amazing place to work in 2022. PICKUP continues to grow rapidly, outpacing the market. We are seeking an experienced Partner Operations Manager to add to our world- team focused on driving growth and profitability among our existing Partner Clients. Technology, innovation, and customer experience are driving massive change in last-mile logistics challenges. Join our team to help fuel the fire for Same Day Last-Mile Delivery! The position is preferred to be located in our Plano, TX office, but remote employees will be considered. As a Partner Operations Manager at PICKUP, you'll bring a highly analytical approach to driving account growth and optimization. You'll support pricing, operations, analysis and work with our top partners on growth driving initiatives. You'll be an agile, self-starter that can take on various client-facing initiatives. You'll push on scalable solutions and always make data-driven decisions.
This gets you excited because you will...
- Understand strategic plans and find the data to drive growth + optimization across our existing partners.
- Liaison and coordinate sales plans with external partner systems.
- Measure and report on marketing campaigns coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate recommendations through detailed analysis, planning and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and delivery/last-mile/gig-economy trends.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships throughout the entire organization.
- Own and execute Partner Operations Reviews and impact organization level planning to meet and exceed partner expectations.
- Document learnings and establish best practices for how to effectively optimize accounts.
- Keep Partner Development Leadership informed of key decisions and trends.
- Partner with PICKUP operations and tech teams to ensure performance, growth and service levels are on target.
- We think you will be a great fit because you have...
- A track record of applying account knowledge and collaboration to build strong national/enterprise client relationships.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and initiative to own and take on special projects as needed to problem-solve for your partners and the business. You are comfortable working in an evolving space and navigating dynamic environments.
- Handled the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, engaged and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and drive new ways to add value to existing relationships
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results in relation to established KPI’s to senior executives.
- Strong communication skills including active listening and the ability to influence others, as well as the ability to consistently keep team members and other key stakeholders aligned
- Experience establishing and executing repeatable processes.
- Independently translate high-level strategic goals into actionable plans by building and executing on Strategic Account Plans.
- Previous experience operationalizing partner/account reporting and KPI standards
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- Team-oriented, culture-forward organization.
- Fast-paced and high growth.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and MSA benefits.
- Flexible work hours.
- Base plus bonus structure.
- Some travel required (<25%).
- Work with the best team in town.
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.