About Concern Worldwide
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization committed to the relief, assistance and advancement of the poorest people in the least developed countries of the world. Founded in Ireland in 1968, Concern Worldwide has nearly 4,000 personnel working in 24 countries across the globe. Concern believes in a world where no one lives in fear; where all have access to a decent standard of living and the opportunities essential to a long, healthy and creative life. Our mission is to help people living in absolute poverty achieve major improvements in their lives, improvements that are sustainable without ongoing support from Concern.
Concern envisions a world where no one lives in poverty, fear, or oppression where everyone can exercise their rights to a decent standard of living with equal access to opportunities. We believe in creating a culture of inclusion where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to the workplace. Building a diverse and inclusive team is an absolute necessity to deliver the solutions needed to achieve our core mission, because without promoting justice and equality, we cannot eliminate extreme poverty.
Concern Worldwide US (CUS) is an independent affiliate of Concern Worldwide, with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. CUS advances the Concern Worldwide mission through mobilizing financial and human resources, as well as influencing and activating networks in the US to elevate programs globally.
The Digital Marketing Officer will play a critical role in growing the Concern Worldwide US base of donors. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supporting the wider marketing and operations team, the Digital Marketing Officer will primarily assist in the execution of digital marketing activities, including the deployment of email campaigns, landing page creation, and the setup of paid digital campaigns on social and search channels. The Digital Marketing Officer will also be responsible for ensuring that the proper tracking systems are applied to outgoing campaigns and content.
- Help develop and manage lead-nurturing campaigns with the goal of increasing Concern Worldwide US’s lead-to-donor conversion rates.
- Ensure that outgoing campaigns and content (e.g., web pages, digital ad links, and email links) have tracking URLs and pixels implemented correctly.
- Produce emails within Concern Worldwide US’s marketing automation platform to cultivate leads, as well as promote fundraising opportunities and event attendance.
- Create compelling marketing copy for paid ads, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Identify audiences that are prime for lifecycle marketing messaging with high likelihood of conversion.
- Occasional assistance with the development and execution of offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience using one or more marketing automation platforms (Pardot experience preferred).
- Proficiency in creating landing pages using a landing page building tool (experience with the Classy platform is preferred).
- Proficiency with user tracking via tracking pixels and postback URLs.
- Experience creating and managing advertising campaigns on one or more paid digital platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn new systems, technologies, and ways of working.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience or interest in humanitarian aid.
- Knowledge of best practices and regulations regarding the collection and storage of user data.
- Experience planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion split tests across digital marketing channels.
- 2 years+ digital marketing experience.
- Able to work in person at Concern’s Manhattan office at least twice per week.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.