Celona is seeking a Full Stack Software Development to join an agile development team, crafting innovative new features for Celona’s private 5G offering, and maintaining existing ones using world-class technologies. You will be part of a team bringing the most transformational technology to wireless networking. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers, and who are motivated to solve problems will thrive in our highly collaborative environment.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Celona’s product offering.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Manage individual and team priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Debug issues across multiple systems, regularly share knowledge with peers, and contribute to architectural design discussions.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience building highly available and scalable cloud-based applications for enterprises using state-of-the-art user interfaces
- Hands-on experience building API services using REST and/or gRPC
- Proficiency with server-side languages, like Python, Go, C++, or Java etc.
- Angular, React, Vue, Svelte or similar frameworks using TypeScript
- Experience with database design and technologies for web applications such as MySQL, MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
- Would thrive on a small engineering team and is excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
- Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
- Experience building complex software that has multiple dependency systems.
- Cloud native development experience: AWS is preferred, but not required
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.