A subject matter expert (SME), working with a collaborative team, to analyze and evaluate currency, accuracy, and relevance of Expeditionary Warfare (EXW), Construction (CON), Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP), and Irregular Warfare (IW) doctrine and tactics, recommend actions and participate in developing, standardizing, or revising EXW, CON, ATFP and IW doctrine and tactics; conduct periodic trend analysis of applicable Joint and Navy doctrine and tactics currency and maintain situational awareness of gapped or stagnant EXW, CON, IW and ATFP doctrine and tactics.
Description: Provides various types of research, operations analysis, and writing support to include:
- Review NEXWDC publications and doctrine to identify gaps in Navy Expeditionary related publications and doctrine
- Review and provide detailed comments on Navy Expeditionary -related doctrine, publications and documents
- Develop new/updated publications (Naval Tactics, Techniques and Procedures; Tactical Memorandums, etc.)
- Develop lists of NWDC Navy Expeditionary-related publications/doctrine that require updates
- Prepare/maintain Comment Resolution Matrixes (CRMs) outlining detailed comments on publication/doctrine reviews
- Finalize/update publications that have undergone multiple rounds of stakeholder review
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) aligned to timelines for each publication/document
- Develop clear and professional graphics, desired
Military/Navy Community Experience:
Possess a minimum of twelve (12) years of U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Army service-level (military or civil service) operations planning and technical analysis experience; and familiarity with command-and-control operations, operations centers, operational planning processes, training, and/or field exercise planning.
- Knowledge of the military organization, training and operations in order to conduct complex studies, analyze problems, identify mission capability gaps, and recommend solutions to resolve capabilities gaps between Force performance requirements and capabilities.
- Background experience in Expeditionary Warfare to include one or more of the following areas: with Naval Construction, Navy Expeditionary Logistics, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Coastal Riverine, Navy Expeditionary Intelligence, Navy and Naval Expeditionary operations, Amphibious operations, Combat Service Support, Expeditionary Mine Counter Measures (MCM) operations, and Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in managing complex projects or programs.
- Familiarity with the Navy Warfare Library (NTTP 1-01); COMFLTFORCOM Instruction 5401.1 (series); Fleet CONOPS Writers Guide, and U.S. Government Printing Office Style Guide (series) for the production and format of draft documents.
- Previous experience writing large-scale Department of Defense of Navy publications and/or doctrine (e.g., NWPs, NTTPs, TACMEMOs, etc.).
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Graphics experience desired.
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Education may be offset by writing ability and years of experience in the NECC Enterprise.
Security Clearance: Possess the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.