We are looking for an energetic team member to drive Celona's outbound sales development efforts in close partnership with its field sales teams across the United States - helping them scale their regional business by establishing deep understanding of key enterprise customer requirements, industries and technology initiatives across target customer prospect accounts.
You will be the thought leader in defining the strategy to establish conversations with a mutually agreed list of enterprise customer prospects and lead account based and lead specific high touch tactics. Your efforts will directly impact the success of one or more regional sales team. You will be creating and executing such outbound sales development programs to generate pipeline across key target enterprise industries in close alignment with Celona’s go-to-market strategy.
This role within the marketing organization will form close relationships with our existing sales development, field sales and channel sales functions, leveraging tools, messaging, content and insights that have been gathered from our existing customer based within such target audience mix.
Job #1 for the Outbound SDR would be to drive highest levels of conversion towards first meetings within target accounts, and in the shortest amount of time possible. With your support, Celona's field and channel partners will be able to engage with highly qualified opportunities to expand their reach within the fast-growing private 5G market.
In this position, you will directly report to the Director of Growth Marketing. You will engage with Celona's field sales, channel marketing, channel sales and channel partner sales teams on topics ranging from targeted customer lists to key messages to focus on during customer outreach efforts. Your ability to translate Celona's go-to-market priorities and solution message to the priorities of our target customers would be the key factor in your success.
- Provide a great experience for Celona's prospective customers at every touch
- Execute personalized outbound campaigns in alignment with growth marketing efforts
- Translate Celona's solution benefits to the business priorities of our target customers
- Create detailed profiles of target customer accounts and target leads with such accounts
- Closely monitor and keep track of news, events, initiatives for target prospect companies
- Collaborate alongside field and channel sales to always optimize against the right audience
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up tactics
- Leverage email, LinkedIn, and cold calling to engage and qualify prospect leads
- Maintain a high touch cold calling calendar for leads within prospect target accounts
- Keep track of conversion rates when compared to messaging, across verticals and lead scores
- Define measure of success in customer outreach efforts against Celona's go-to-market priorities
- Manage a high volume of outbound communications via email, phone and video calls
- Conduct periodic meetings with field sales to monitor progress and adjust tactics
- Accurately maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Analyze sales data against metrics for success and recommend new outreach strategies
- Work with the growth marketing team to improve communication tactics and message
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets that are set based on quota targets
- Develop a passion for Celona's technology and gain the ability to educate customers about the industry along with Celona’s solution differentiation
- Develop a keen understanding of Celona’s customer use cases and existing case studies
- Be diligent around Salesforce data quality to ensure effectiveness in measuring success
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of sales development (SDR) experience in cloud/SaaS startups
- Ability to create messaging, audience profiles, customer outreach plans from scratch
- Ability to come up with improvements to tools used in supporting the sales funnel
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Clear communication skills with a deep sense of empathy towards customer's needs
- An analytical thinker who can move past data and recognize insights
- A self-starter who can quickly change what's broken to maximize results
- A commitment to acquiring new knowledge and learning new skills
- A true team player who is open to direct feedback from teammates
Bonus Points if you have:
- Results oriented presentation and data from past experiences in similar roles
- References to share notes on your past success from similar line of work
- Ability to be on the phone with 4 different prospects at the same time ;-)
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey has started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and have built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.
We obsessively value customer intimacy, thinking big while acting small, and diversity in everything we do.