Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Come join our team of amazing clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a Part-time build to full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to work at our H2 Health Prime Living. PTs must be willing to treat patients in senior living communities in Cape Coral and surrounding areas. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commit within a 10-mile radius of the primary location.
This position will treat a primarily orthopedic caseload with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, vestibular rehab, athletes, industrial / return to work clients, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs. Employees will have the opportunity to transition into one of our senior living communities, rehabilitation clinics, or work with our home health partners.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient as a Physical Therapist Assistant is preferred; however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of Florida
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and commit to drive within a 20-mile radius of the primary location
- Must be comfortable providing in-home visits or senior communities
Facility Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 AM to 8 PM, flexible schedule
Compensation: Per visit pay, Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time and build to Full-time (20-30 visits a week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.