Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Sports & Entertainment, is reimagining the gameday and ecommerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as on-line for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through acquisitions of new clients.
We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family, and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
Dyehard Fan Supply proudly serves more than 35 partners. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
THESIS: Interns are the next generation of innovators. At Dyehard Fan Supply, we aim to provide internships that feature professional development programs, mentorships, a robust company culture, and a focus on real work (not coffee runs!).
The internship kicks off with three (3) days of training where interns get to know Dyehard Fan Supply inside and out – from products of the business to merchandising to distribution. From there, these team members work on hands-on, self-driven projects that make a business impact. They will also work one-on-one with a mentor and have access to learning seminars like Q&A sessions with Dyehard executives, as well as executives from Teall Sports & Entertainment (Holding company). With all these career growth opportunities combined, our interns get an invaluable chance to carve out a professional path.
Internships can be anywhere from three to 12 months.
- Email: Set-up new email templates; Write email copy; Identify categories/ products for promotion
- Google AdWords: Keyword research
- Search Engine Optimization: Onsite Search Engine Optimization updates and adjustments; Keyword optimization (product level and website)
- Paid Social: Help coordinate paid social marketing calendar; Coordinate new assets with design team
Misc. Research projects/Case Studies:
- Name, Image and Likeness:
- What does this mean for our industry?
- What services are licensing companies providing?
- How are Universities administering and managing and what third-party companies are they partnering with?
- Consumer Behavior and choice with E-commerce shopping