About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group is a dynamic and fast-paced company at the center of the plant and home-décor industry that continues to grow and expand their brand portfolio.
The company functions like a fun startup, but with the creative and operational maturity of a much larger company. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing company, LiveTrends Design Group and its three North American brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Walmart, and Publix. We are also here: http://www.livetrends.com
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment, and continuous learning. The ideal candidate will bring talent, passion, and experience to the team but more importantly will embody our core values: team as family, passion for life, craving for excellence, creativity in everything, and achieving the impossible.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, creative, and solution-driven Replenishment Analyst. The Replenishment Analyst will support the organization with managing the needs of our customer, understanding their requests, and all collaborating on customer specific projects.
This position will also work through analyzing data for multiple items and store locations, using historical sales information to help the organization make projections for future store replenishment and ideas as we strive to provide excellent service to our customer. Applicants should be comfortable with calculating inventory turn rates, profit margin, and other retail performance indicators.
The Replenishment Analyst is a key part of the Sales management team. This is a pivotal role in understanding the needs of our customers to ensure we develop strong relationships and can better support them in advance of any request.
- Work to support the Account Manager by analyzing all customer needs, projects, and requests
- Use sales data and reporting tools to recommend weekly replenishment shipments, determine options, and make decisions for future opportunities
- Create, run, and publish internal reports for a specific customer
- Work to submit and help set up items in Customer/Vendor Portals when needed
- Review incoming orders and work to match them against our production schedules
- Work with our Logistics & Freight Team to coordinate orders and timing
- Be an accountable owner of the replenishment data and resulting business decisions.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Create efficiencies and create new processes wherever possible
- Strong understanding of Packaged Goods and/or Consumer Goods
- Strong understanding of Retail Merchandising, how retailers work, make decisions, and manage their inventory and categories
- Ability to work with detailed levels of data
- Ability to analyze information and help drive conclusions from it
- Manufacturing/wholesale experience is a big plus
- Passion for design, fashion, and home décor are a big plus
- Creativity and solution-driven way of thinking
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong Communication Skills to communicate with Account Managers, Sales Support Managers and Production Personnel
- Practice Good Time Management and Task Prioritization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities. The ability to defend a position.
- College degree and/or equivalent experience in similar role
- Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
- Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.