We are U.S. Soccer, and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology, and global connections to drive the growth of our sport by supporting members, impacting athletes, and serving fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
This position requires attention to detail as adherence to the FIFA RSTP for compliant processing of amateur and professional player registrations and clearances is required. Interacting in an efficient and professional manner with persons submitting applications on behalf of players for U.S. and international based leagues and clubs. Lastly performing administrative duties which enhance the daily operations of the department.
- Monitor and classify incoming daily communications from amateur and pro members.
- Respond to inquiries regarding registration and clearance application processes in a professional and precise manner.
- Review and process registration and clearance requests as per the FIFA RSTP
- Accurate recording of incoming and outgoing registrations and clearances in databases
- Enter and process clearance requests in the FIFA TMS system
- Participate in mandated training.
- Administer solidarity payment requests in FIFA TMS
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information.
- Proactively identify challenges with processes
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform various administrative duties for the department as required.
- Strong desire to grow and commitment to become the best
- College degree required.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations/ information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment and analysis are required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Analytical mindset when it comes to problem solving and case processing
- Strong knowledge of the sport and the overall soccer landscape in the United States and globally.
- Ability to work additional hours as required by the workload based on seasonal registration peaks.
- Technology background
- Information management
- Working knowledge of the FIFA languages - French, Spanish, German
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
- Believe and commit to the company’s culture and organizational goals
- Adopt a company centric approach—Serve the Athlete and the Fan
- Accountable for actions/decisions and does not make excuses
- Embrace and see learning as a lifelong pursuit
- Possess a growth mindset—keeps an open mind and seeks new challenges
- Practice self-assessment and self-reflection
- Open to criticism and does not make excuses
- Possess a tireless work ethic
- Wants to be part of a team that wins
- Has the ability to be firm but fair
- Communicate in a direct, open and honest manner
- Build relationships through genuine interpersonal skills
- U.S. Soccer has mandated the Covid-19 vaccine and is requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated at the start of employment