We pride ourselves on creating environments that effectively serve patients and the staff dedicated to their care and we're looking for an experienced Healthcare Project Manager who feels the same. Findorff has completed over $200 million in healthcare projects over the last three years and we're the only Wisconsin company to be ranked in the TOP 15 General Contractors by Modern Healthcare!
If you’re an experienced Project Manager looking to build better, Findorff is looking for you. From pre-construction through project close, you’ll oversee the day-to-day construction management efforts of projects big and small. Budgeting, field operations, safety, quality control and scheduling are all part of your talent toolbox. Your expertise, work ethic, attention to detail and versatility will form the foundation of every build.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Prepare, distribute and track RFIs, construction bulletins, RFPs, and change documentation
- Create and update project schedules and keep project stakeholders informed
- Manage closeout activities, including distribution and tracking of punch lists, change orders, contracts, permits, and owner occupancy details
- Schedule and facilitate effective project meetings
- Proactively manage procurement logs and submittal processes
- Review shop drawings and samples
- Incorporate virtual construction/BIM with projects
- Prepare and manage contracts, permits, and approvals
- And more…
Got what it takes?
We’re seeking candidates with bachelor's degrees in construction management, engineering, architecture, finance, or related fields. Relevant certifications or equivalent experience will be considered.
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5-8 years of know-how in managing construction projects exceeding $5 million
- A broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- An understanding of the complexities and sequences of all construction activities
- Knowledge of construction law, contract terms, dispute resolution, and risk management
Findorff Project Managers go beyond the expected with extra energy and expertise.
- Do you communicate in a confident and professional manner with team members, industry partners and clients?
- Can you demonstrate strong financial management skills and the ability to independently manage all aspects of a project from start to finish?
- Are you able to showcase leadership with the ability to work with a team and independently?
- Are you ready to make your community a better place to live?
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.