Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Lead Trellance’s IT Operations team, overseeing all cloud engineering and physical IT infrastructure.
· Oversee a team of cloud engineers, and the desktop support team.
· Support Azure and AWS infrastructure for multiple applications, including web apps, data warehousing and Active Directory.
· Support physical infrastructure, including networks and network devices, desktop/laptop, and peripheral devices.
· Partner with architecture, application development and DevOps teams to ensure successful completion of internal and client-facing technology projects.
· Implement and improve effective systems monitoring, security controls, and continuity/availability of operations.
· Work with InfoSec to ensure compliance with industry security standards, including PCI-DSS, SOC-1 and SOC-2.
· Drive ongoing security, performance, and risk reduction enhancement efforts.
· Contribute on architecture, role management, access control, and governance initiatives
· Develop team members, helping them identify training and skills improvement opportunities to grow in their careers.
· Ensure documentation, such as network diagrams, inventory sheets, and more remain current and up to date.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of six (6) years of related experience, and at least two (2) years of team leadership or management experience.
· Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design and best practices, including networking, routing, perimeter controls and firewalls.
· Knowledge of modern delivery tools and practices, including Infrastructure as Code, deployment automation, CI/CD, etc.
· Experience managing resources in a fast-moving environment and on projects with evolving requirements and accelerated timelines.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
Preferred Experience, But Not Required:
· Azure and/or AWS administration
· Active Directory / Domain Services Management
· Administrator or developer certification in Azure and/or AWS
· Use and management of third-party patch management systems
· VOIP Phone System
· High-level Cisco Firewall and Switch Administration and networking topologies
· Financial Services Industry experience
· Backup and Disaster Recovery systems