Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated, and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
As a Sales Team Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the support of the Account Executives and Business Development members of the sales team in their sales efforts. The sales coordinator will be a dynamic and outgoing individual interested in learning about the sales process. This support will include a variety of tasks and projects, including, but not limited to:
- Edit and build sales presentations under the direction of the sales team
- Researching clients and building client profiles to review with the sales team
- Updating Sales Force records and runs weekly sales reports
- Supporting transactional sales requests, including product research, presenting pricing and working with the internal team to build and place orders.
- Act as a key point of contact for A&D in tandem with other key team members as well as Transactional clients who want to work with CRI.
- Assists the Sales Team in setting up new clients and building foundational order information on larger projects
- Coordinating and performing demonstrations of seating and ergo mock-ups
- Ordering and coordinating material samples for clients, designers and team members
- Maintaining vendor relationships and staying current on mainline product updates, discontinuations, and new releases
- Attending client meetings or joining client calls to take meeting minutes
- Assist in coordination of project mock-ups
- Represent CRI as unofficial brand ambassador during industry events and meetings
- Support CRI’s business development team in coordinating events or providing information for sponsorships
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, including public speaking
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and/or marketing within a sales team, experience in Contract furniture industry a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in interior design, marketing or business, preferred.
- Understanding of contract furniture specification process and pricing, preferred
- Should have a creative eye and passion for furniture and interior design
- Must show initiative at work and be able to work independently as well as within a collaborative environment
- Must show commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in business transactions, and to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure, deadline-intensive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Excel and PowerPoint, and preferred experience with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and 2020CAP specification tool as well as Scout Project Builder
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learning from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above & beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!