Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Responsible for the quality related activities working directly with design, development, architect, security, and project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product.
- Implement and execute stable and reliable test coverage to deliver a high-quality user experience for the new Trellance user website.
- Create automated tests for both API and UI testing, execute automated regression tests, and analyze the results.
- Conduct integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing.
- Build automation test framework for API and UI testing.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile Scrum Team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related a plus.
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule, 3 days per week in office and 2 days per week work from home.
- 3-4 years of experience implementing and executing stable and reliable test coverage.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with Agile practices with project & task management tools such as Confluence, Testrail, JIRA etc.
- Proven experience in API and UI automation using tools like Postman, Selenium etc.
- Experience with stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing using tools like JMeter.
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Proactive in learning and mastering new skills.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills – a team player who can effectively partner with all levels of the company. Detail oriented and organized. Ability to handle numerous assignments simultaneously. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be able to work in a matrix structure.