Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
CRI’s Customer Solutions Team is dedicated to the success of our client’s internal team, specializing in post-project needs for ongoing accounts.? Our focus is a customized approach to managing deliverables.? Providing fast and efficient solutions for day-two adds & Moves, ergonomic requests, lock repair/replacement, and everyday facility support.
Responsible for the entire sales fulfillment process, including the management of customer orders, providing accurate pricing and specification, order entry through punch list resolution and support to the sales staff and Project Managers, resulting in accurate and timely service to customers. Coordinates pricing quotes, order entry with vendors, order management and tracking to completion and order close-out.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Interface with sales team and Project Managers to gain an understanding of the scope of work, including product specifications and order requirements
- Communicate effectively with internal project team, vendors, clients and client representatives to resolve product and order questions to verify accurate pricing based on specifications, updates on order status, punch item resolution and scheduling
- Product order quotations for client review and approval within compliance of company policy, terms and processes to ensure timely placement of orders
- Generate purchase orders and related documentation for order placement
- Resolve vendor price discrepancies in a timely manner to maintain manufacturing timeline and prompt payment
- Process orders and change orders in compliance with established operating procedures
- Verification of manufacturer acknowledgements for accuracy
- Provide and maintain status reports as required for customer and internal team communication of progress
- Proactively track orders to ensure manufacturing, shipping and installation meet projected deadlines
- Schedule delivery and installation of products with client and install partner
- Maintain required documentation of delivery and completion of scope for final invoicing
- Manage order backlog to accurately project invoicing timeline for forecasting reports
- Consistently demonstrates organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate would be an effective problem solver, able to prioritize their responsibilities to meet deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Suite: Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Furniture industry knowledge is a plus.