Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will help design, execute, monitor, and improve our integrated marketing campaign approach for our personas across all segments. The individual will produce compelling and relevant campaigns that deliver thought leadership, engagement, traffic, and leads, driving acquisition and customer retention.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in marketing to design, strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign strategy to achieve our goals.
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager on campaigns through all digital channels targeting key segments to generate new business and increase penetration within key accounts.
- Develop account-based marketing campaigns, including crafting funnel strategy, developing audience segments, Ideal Customer Profile, building email and direct mail messaging, owning top-funnel lead generation, and measuring results.
- Manage and execute all webinars.
- Dive deep into data within 6Sense, HubSpot, and Salesforce to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision making.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers and event team managers to identify and execute marketing campaigns across channels.
- Establish clear processes and document and scale processes across teams.
- Define and implement best practices in campaign marketing management.
- Build tight relationships with the sales organization, ensuring campaign enablement, and proper hand-off for successful follow-up for each campaign.
- Regularly track campaign engagement in top accounts.
- Stay current with marketing best practices, vet new marketing vendors and partners, and suggest new campaign ideas to further engage prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field preferred; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the related field.
- 5+ years of experience in campaign marketing or similar role, preferably in the financial services or fintech industry.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing.
- Experience in managing multiple marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Experience working with data, analytics, reporting.
- Highly skilled in project and time management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing or marketing campaign management.
- HubSpot, SalesLoft, 6Sense, Salesforce, and Asana experience.
- Experience working with lead scoring.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at a team level.