Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Event Lead will be responsible for preparing, executing and closing down private rentals and public events in our Beer Hall and Investors Pub. Event Lead should be passionate about customer service, people, craft beer and Saint Arnold and project that passion to our guests.
- Direct the work of the team and assist with setting up and tearing down the space (furniture, buffet, A.V. equipment, etc.) per contract or managers direction
- Be the point person for host interactions.
- Enforce dress code and other policy standards to the team and be an example for others to follow
- Serve food and beverages to guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Take food and drink order on the POS or as instructed.
- Ensure that the area is clean before, during and after the events.
- Assist guests as needed with a positive attitude
- Be knowledgeable about our products to assist guests with their selection
- Ensure guests and employees are abiding by brewery rules and contract stipulations
- Be a leader to our team and always strive to go above and beyond for the team and anticipate all guests needs.
- All other duties as assigned and as needed.
- Be a promotional spokesperson for Saint Arnold!
- TABC and Houston Food Handlers Certifications are required
- Previous banquet or server experience required
- Experiencing leading/supervising a team preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Money handling/ general math skills required
- Must be able to learn about our brands
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule