Our Billing Specialist will be responsible for high volume customer billing and submitting of invoices with supporting documents using various delivery methods. These delivery methods would include QuickBooks submissions, customer portals and via email. The Billing Specialist will be expected to resolve submission issues, provide requested invoices and necessary service support and answer inquiries regarding the billing. Attention to detail, self-motivated and problem-solving skills are essential for success.
- Process and send invoices and balance updates to customers
- Responsible for ensuring that the invoice details match customer contracted amounts and required formatting
- Monitor customer websites for acceptance of submitted invoices
- Receive, process, and report incoming payments
- Timely troubleshoot and respond to customer inquiries regarding billing/pricing or requests for invoices
- Securely handle client data and payment information
- Communicate with customers to encourage timely payments of outstanding receivable balances
- Arrange and manage new customer billing profiles and maintain relationship with customers' accounts payable departments
- Provide regular, accurate reports of billing and collection data
- Address customer credit card disputes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years experiences in high volume complex billing
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, and ERP software
- Experience with ACH payments
- Incredible attention to detail
- Organizational skills and willingness to assume accountability for timely invoicing and submissions
- High level of interpersonal communication skills—oral and written
PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Delivery Pros and Delivery Concierge delivering high-value items including white-glove service - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 75 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.