If you’re ready for a career where you’ll build long lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally, then we’re excited to work with you!
Intermittent Home Health Nursing Visits throughout Kenosha, and Racine Counties
It takes a dedicated Team to provide quality home health care services. As an RN, you'll bring the compassion and skill, the mental and physical energy necessary to care for each patient in the safety of their home, and we will provide for you recharge time, health, and retirement. We are a family friendly company with a great work-life balance! Join our amazing nursing and rehabilitation team and see if we are not your new home for PRN work!
WHO WE ARE
For 95 years, our visiting nurses, therapists and RN's have achieved satisfaction in providing home health, private duty and community or clinic-based services to the people who live and work in our community. Our mission is to help those entrusted to our care live independently and safely in the place they call home.
Our well-established clinical team welcomes and supports development of new RN team members-new to home health. A new graduate? Talk to us about your passion for the individualized 1:1 care setting nurses enjoy in home health. We work to minimize nonsense and pay up to date rates for our clinicians. Our RN's enjoy PLENTY of satisfaction in helping patients achieve their established goals with an expert team of colleagues.
Helping keep elderly and disabled adults safe at home takes a dedicated team. Working with the patient and their provider, and the other home health clinical team members, our home health RNs lead the nursing care delivery 24/7. A solid PRN team supports quality of care for patients and quality of work life for all nursing team members.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a PRN RN you will appreciate BENEFITS including —
- Solid part-time income stream
- Deliver care in the security of the patient’s home to promote healing and added safety from infection
- Use your strong clinical skills of observation and assessment, along with patient teaching, and collaboration with PT, OT, and family in individual patient homes
- Make a difference in the life of each patient
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between patients
- Access to technology-minimal paperwork!
- On-line learning CEUs (easily renew your license!)
- Readily available proper PPE
- Available MINIMUM 1-2 days per week, OR 1-2 weeks per year
- Valid WI RN License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 2 years experience (Med/Surg or ER preferred)
- Drug screen and criminal background check required
The lives we touch, the change we inspire, the independence we create — that’s KVNA! Join our team today!
Kenosha Visiting Nurse Association is an equal opportunity employer.