Come join one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing practices in Virginia, located in the beautiful Roanoke Valley in the heart of the Blue Ridge. Lucas Therapies was recently awarded the Platinum Award by the Roanoker Magazine for Best Physical Therapy Practice in Southwest Virginia for the fourth year in a row! Lucas Therapies PC is a private, PT-owned, multi-site outpatient orthopedic practice that has been providing therapy services to the Roanoke Valley for over 25 years.
We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our growing staff and clinics. A strong interest/experience in orthopedics is suggested and new grads are encouraged to apply.
The owners, directors, and professional staff include clinical specialists and resident-trained therapists. Our mentoring program includes many educational opportunities and collaboration with a culture of learning and best practices model emphasis. Many opportunities for growth and professional development are available while working closely with a vast physician referral base.
Lucas Therapies is led by founder Wendy Lucas, PT. Lucas Therapies is one of the most diverse practices you will find specializing in outpatient orthopedics, sports, and industrial medicine, aquatic therapy as well as personal training and nutrition all in a private practice setting. We provide onsite services within industrial settings in dozens of area companies and even have a mobile clinic providing services in areas up to 150 miles away. Lucas Therapies has a stellar reputation spanning nearly a quarter-century and is large enough to provide services to every corner of the region.
Education: Graduate of an accredited (APTA) Physical Therapy program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred, however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Compensation: Connesurated with experience
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.