Celona is seeking a Software Development Engineer for the Security team (Bangalore office) who will participate as a contributing member of the engineering team. The main task will be to write software to deliver security as a service, providing engineers with a consistent mechanism to enforce secure implementations of functionality in their application code and working closely with stakeholders to ensure that automated tooling accelerates development velocity. The successful candidate will have contributed significantly to product development in a similar capacity with a proven track record of delivering robust solutions for complex problems in succinct and composable frameworks. The Development Engineer also works closely with and may even participate in the Security Incident Response Team to aid in collection of forensic evidence, root cause analysis, tactical mitigation of security vulnerabilities, and planning long-term or strategic remediation.
- Participate in defining the security architecture for Celona's cloud-native operating system
- Responsible for cryptographic and secure protocols engineering across Celona's solution components
- Develop secure infrastructure and cloud services, configure and harden cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- Implement continuous monitoring systems and tools to automatically identify potential security issues at the code, application and infrastructure layers
- Support External and Internal Penetration Testing efforts and assist with driving issues to closure
- 3-5 years of experience writing production quality code in a high-level language, such as C/Golang/etc
- Knowledge and implementation experience across information security disciplines, including web application, network, and operating systems security
- Deep understanding of web application security threats, exploits, prevention and security processes (access management, multi-tenant data security, encryption at rest etc.)
- Proven experience in security design for complex applications, distributed systems, APIs, and services deployed to cloud, on-premise, and hybrid environments
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- 3-5 years of experience delivering software in a SaaS environment, including with Kubernetes and micro-services architecture
- 2+ years of experience working with secure code reviews, penetration testing, or other security related work
- Familiarity and experience discovering, triaging, and remediating application security issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related technical field
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.