Prevailance is seeking an experienced, mission-focused professional to support the Surface Warfare Schools Command (SWSC) as a Diesel Engine Inspector Contractor instructor (DEI CI). The DEI CI will support SWSC and providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training.
The DEI CI is responsible for technical and military training, involving instructor services and remediation for DOD personnel, including Navy and Allied Forces officer and enlisted personnel, temporarily assigned to SWSC San Diego, CA for training.
The DEI shall have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of the Navy Instructor Training Course (CIN: A-012-0077) (NEC 9502) OR equivalent instructor training course
- A minimum of three (3) years technical experience in the subject matter hired to instruct
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Military Training Environment
- Knowledge of learning principles, practices, and methods of presentation and delivery of course content, testing and remediation procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, electronic podiums, TTE, lab equipment, equipment operation and maintenance procedures associated with the course
- Comprehensive knowledge in the area of safety, in-depth knowledge of all aspects of diesel inspection process
- Must be a former senior (E7 – E9) EN or MM, have shipboard experience within the EN or MM ratings
- A graduate of Diesel Engine Core, (A- 652-0320) and Diesel Engine Inspector Course, (A-652- 0311)
- Have comprehensive knowledge in the area of safety, in-depth knowledge of all aspects of diesel inspection process
- Certified as instructor in the Diesel Engine Inspector functional area
- NEC 9502 Navy Instructor or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain a favorable background
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. The government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.