If you’re looking for your next role, Findorff is looking for you! As the Executive Operations Manager/ Executive Assistant you will provide strategic and logistical support to the executive leadership team. You will actively guide executive and corporate communication efforts, participate in organizational improvements, and recommend efficiencies. You are the first point of contact for executive leadership and a key representative for Findorff in the community.
How you’ll make an impact:
• Provide strategic and logistical support to the executive leadership team, managing their time and resources
• Participate in corporate organizational improvements and efficiencies
• Support executive correspondences and all-company communications
• Be a corporate champion representing Findorff's core values internally and externally
• Mentor and coach corporate support staff members
• And more…
Got what it takes?
We’re seeking candidates with a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent plus 3+ years office administrative experience in a similar type of role. Associate or bachelor's degree in business administration or related discipline preferred. Mastery of Microsoft Office in a business setting is a must.
What you bring to the team:
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where each day looks different
• Effective critical thinking skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, gain trust and act with a sense of urgency
• A passion for organization and an eye for detail orientation
What we offer:
Competitive compensation, first class benefits, a people-first culture, dress-for-your-day philosophy, onsite fitness center, underground heated parking, and more.
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.