American Spoon Foods is hiring for a "Filler-line Operator" for our Production/Preservation Kitchen located at 1668 Clarion Avenue, Petoskey, MI.
This is a year-round position, PTO available, paid holidays, 3-day weekends and more....
Typical work week is:
Monday-Thursday 10-hour days, NO Nights, No weekends, No holidays!
We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, great communication skills, mechanical aptitude, understands and possess a commitment to excellence and teamwork
Join a TEAM of Top-Notch employees that produce the very best Fruit Preserves, Condiments, Sauces, Mixes and Salsas sourced from local farmers and purveyors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate the filling line in accordance with company standards, including monitoring, record keeping, quality and safety related information
Continuously maintain cleanliness for the filling line area
Complies with all departmental rules, policies, procedures, quality, and safety standards
Assists with other duties as directed by Supervision/Management within our Production/Preservation Kitchen Operation
· High School Diploma or the equivalent.
· Must be able to work with fast-paced movement for periods of up to four hours.
· Must have the ability to lift equipment up to 70 lbs. in weight.
· Must be able to follow instructions.
· Preferred candidates will have mechanical abilities, math aptitude and repair knowledge,
· Must be able to maintain focus and possess a strong attention to detail