*Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm*
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Mechanical Sales Administrator, you will be part of the team of sales administrators and program coordinators assigned to execute and/or support the Mechanical Division lead generation and selling processes -- including but not limited to:
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Water Quality Sales
- AMP500 Program
- Costco Warehouse Program/Partnership (Centah, Brand Ambassadors, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Success in this role will result in an increased number of well-qualified leads, higher sales closing percentages in all mechanical trades, increased AMP500 sales, greater efficiency in all related processes (lead generation, sales, project coordination, etc.), and greater overall customer communication and satisfaction.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and support the following positions: AMP500 Coordinator, Brand Ambassador Coordinator, Sales Administrators.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate all activities with service/operation managers and members of the call center, dispatch, and project coordination teams.
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Process sales leads and payments for third-party installs. Interact with customers to guarantee exceptional customer service throughout the overall sales process. Enter sales lead for sales staff in third-party portals and internal software applications. Generate reports for sales lead data and data processing for AMP 500.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Demonstrated leadership skills and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate with members of the company at all levels of the organization; ability to motivate all ABC employees to help fully support mechanical division programs and goals.
- Bilingual a plus, English and Spanish
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and workflow of others; maintain good composure while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Commitment to company values, strong team player.
- Computer skills: Evolve, Google Drive/Gmail, Microsoft Office Suite, 8x8
- Minimum 35 WPM typing skill
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.