- Support the Label Services team in developing campaign strategy and execution
- Support the Label Services team by facilitating the onboarding and payment to third-party marketing, advertising and PR vendors
- Support the Label Services team in drafting email communications to Vydia’s streaming partners for playlist placement and support
- Create and send weekly marketing reports, update project budget sheets, one sheets and sales sheets
- Assist the Head of Label Services on other departmental initiatives focused in supporting Vydia's clients
- Represent Vydia and support clients by attending live shows and events
- Experience in an entertainment role or internship
- Previous experience at a record label, management company or agency
- Enjoys all genres of music and is eager to learn about the music business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proactive, self-motivated
- Familiarity with Music Connect, Mediabase, Chartmetric and other industry information systems
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2021 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com