Prevailance, Inc. is currently seeking a Proposal Manager to join our team in Virginia Beach, VA. The Proposal Manager (PropM) reports to the Chief Growth Officer and assists in all phases of winning and mobilizing contracts. The PropM shepherds pipeline opportunities from identification through solution development, proposal submission, pre-mobilization planning, and in the event of contract award, into initial mobilization execution activities.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to expand company growth, and apply the breadth of resources available to meet business expansion challenges that lie ahead. The responsibility for determining our customers' needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisition to position Prevailance to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Typical associated tasks include but are not limited to:
- Conducts Proposal Development and Proposal Management activities which include:
- Solution development
- Proposal outlining
- Proposal writing
- Proposal editing
- Graphics development
- Developing and sending data calls to teaming partners
- Keeping teaming partners informed
- Responding to Prime Offeror data calls
- Other tasks required to deliver a winning proposal
- Maintains close contact with candidates to maximize likelihood of their availability at contract start date
- Serves as the Growth team’s primary recruiter in support of proposal development
- Drafts Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Drafts Teaming Agreements (TAs)
- Drafts Independent Contractor Agreements (IC)
- Drafts Delivery Orders for Growth team independent contractors
- Serves as the Finance teams’ primary contact in developing “price-to-win strategies”
- Assists in Business Development (BD) activities which include:
- Identification of new business leads
- Developing potential teaming relationships and arrangements
- Developing ‘sales’ documents
Assists in capture activities which include:
- Opportunity analysis
- Competitor research, customer research, customer outreach, and development of the talent market in support of new opportunities
- Supports the Operations team in pre-mobilization activities which include:
- Tracking contract award status
- Drafting employment offer letters
- Drafting subcontracts
- Onboarding new employees
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing complex, voluminous proposals for multi-million-dollar opportunities including all proposal volumes (technical, solution, cost, and others).
- Demonstrated experience developing and applying proposal management artifacts including but not limited to the following: proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, kick-off, storyboards, mockups, color review in-briefs and de-briefs, and others.
- Demonstrated experience applying the rigor of formal proposal processes in the development of proposals.
- Possess strong time management and prioritization skills, strong English language skills, excellent attention to detail, and good judgement in decision-making.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Relevant experience outside of proposal management (e.g., project management, capture management, account management) that enriches proposal management capabilities
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree plus five (5) years minimum related industry experience in large government contracting environments (in lieu of degree, candidates must have nine (9) years of related experience)
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced. Once the enforcement date is set, prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.