Vydia’s Content Operations department is responsible for the last steps in making a song or music video able to be seen and heard on platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon and Vevo. Right now we are actively screening candidates to join the team that makes this mission-critical step happen. If you are looking to get into the music industry or are already in the music industry, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t pass up. Vydia’s Content Operations department needs detail oriented, analytical thinkers who aren’t afraid of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing client audio and visual content for deployment to ensure it meets both partner requirements and Vydia requirements
- Perform general video and audio file editing/encoding for compliance with partner networks
- Processing a wide array of a la carte additional services that are made available to our users
- Addressing various incoming requests from Vydia’s Client Success and Label & Creator Relations departments as part of a rotation with other Content Operations team members
- Organizing large data sets to deliver to various partner destinations
- Assisting the Product and Partner teams with any new partner onboard testing and troubleshooting requests
- Day-to-day management of any new content management systems made available
- Miscellaneous projects to support the Content Operations department
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2021 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- High school diploma required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required to optimize interactions both internally and externally
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to adapt to working under constantly changing priorities
- A critical eye when reviewing current processes
- Music industry experience a plus
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit www.vydia.com.