Our Expeditors work in a fast-paced casino/cardroom environment at Silicon Valley’s premier 24/7 entertainment destination.
***$1000 Signing Bonus ***
We are currently hiring Expeditors interested in joining our Kitchen Team. Qualified candidates will be responsible in grouping menu items according to completed tickets while maintaining the highest quality and consistency. Applicants will also be able to organize large volumes of food orders to be delivered by food runners.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Speak English fluently and coherently.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reach, grasp and feel objects.
- Must be able to taste and smell.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Confirm menu items are prepared according to specifications for restaurant, gaming room, and cafeteria. Maintain highest quality and appearance of all foods sent from kitchen.
- Exhibit skills and display understanding of basic cooking principles. Maintain a good knowledge of menus and food preparation.
- Maintain proper pars of production levels, portion control, top quality freshness, and proper temperature for all food and perishables.
- Rotate inventories in refrigerators and freezers. Label and date all food.
- Determine necessary preparation and par levels. Return all food items not used to designated storage areas with cover and date all food. Discard any food product that does not meet our standards.
- Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators and work areas. Make sure all stations are properly cleaned at end of shift.
- Control food waste and correct any food cost problems.
- Assist in prep work of fruits and condiments as required for the next shift.
- Respond to guest complaints and management requests in a timely manner.
- Approach all encounters with guests, managers, supervisors, and fellow employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, supervisors, and fellow employees at all times.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Compensation and Benefits
Starting compensation is $18.00 hourly. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees including: paid time off, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and a 25% employee discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise. Position available for a signing bonus of up to $1000. Bonuses only applicable to specific positions, and terms and conditions apply
By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to casino M8trix calling, texting and/or contacting you in relation to your application for employment. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state or local laws of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.