Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our
multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Series 65 Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
- $20-$25/ Hour
Trilogy Financial is looking for an Office Coordinator (OC) to oversee the business workflow systems at a branch office. The OC will partner with senior leadership and the Service Center to ensure business operations are running accordingly. As the key point of our branch location, the OC will oversee office operations and assist our advisors in a variety of business processes. The position will be in-person due to the oversight responsibilities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the branch as the main point of contact by greeting guests, answering general phone calls, and supporting advisors.
- Act as a liaison between the advisor teams and various departments, particularly the Service Center. Perform administrative tasks as needed, such as: scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, mailing, shipping, and updating databases.
- Inform and implement company’s policies. Ensure all employees are following current policies and procedures. Responsible for maintaining preparedness for regulatory audits and information requests.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Modeling a positive, solutions-oriented, and collaborative spirit, not only within the office but throughout the firm, regardless of the situation.
- Maintaining Books and Records. Ensuring confidentiality of all sensitive information.
- Ensuring communication between advisors and support teams is of the highest respect, emphasizing personal responsibility and the common goal of progress.
- Providing creative problem solving to go above and beyond the basic franchise framework of the branch, as well as working with advisors, associates, and representatives to meet and exceed Trilogy’s commitments to its clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Experience in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Time management skills. Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.