About the Role:
The Project Coordinator provides administrative support to the Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Project Superintendent in performing day-to-day activities required to coordinate the contract administration process from preconstruction handoff to project completion.
- Supports projects from initiation to closeout
- Facilitates and coordinates contractual construction documents such as Subcontractor Prequalification, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Owner Change Orders, Subcontract Change Orders, Pay Applications, and Project Closeout between the PM/APM or PE, Subcontractors, and Owner for multiple projects.
- Understands the construction project administration processes and procedures.
- Works with accounting to accurately update and revise Subcontractor pay applications for their inclusion in Owner billings.
- Pay application processing including verification of completeness and correctness
- Assist in managing the closeout process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists with Subcontractor prequalification and insurance compliance
- Track and collect all Operation and Maintenance documents and ensure timely completion & delivery of those documents.
- Tracks and coordinates contract documents with the PM/APM and PE across multiple projects.
- Understands setting & tracking of priorities with all necessary parties to meet individual project needs.
- When/if operating in on-site capacity, attends Owner and Subcontractor meetings to provide agendas and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Assists the Project Manager, APM, and PE in a variety of supportive tasks necessary to accomplish the project goals.
- Accurately generate subcontract, purchase order, change order, and project closeout documents based on a general review with each project team and use of current processes and procedures.
- May additionally be responsible for miscellaneous office administrative tasks and support, including but not limited to answering phones, responding to subcontractor calls regarding document status, insurance or pay application questions, meeting coordination, project safety documentation, assisting preconstruction on bid solicitation follow up
Qualifications – Desired Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of industry experience preferred
- Looking for an individual who has strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking/planning, and time management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least the last 12 consecutive months & an acceptable motor vehicle record.
Base Salary Range: starting at $47,000 and pay is commensurate on technical skills and experience
Brinkman Construction is committed to finding top talent from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, to provide broad and inclusive decision-making for future success.
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Brinkman Construction also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Construction is a 100% employee-owned company with projects spanning the entire Front Range. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of industry accolades such as Best Commercial Builder Runner-Up, Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and innumerable project-based awards, including Best Adaptive Reuse Project for The Exchange and Best Building Project for the Eating Recovery Center.
Our Core Values:
At Brinkman Construction, we’re Driven to Build, and our core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission.
Honest and Ethical
We are committed to attracting creative, collaborative construction professionals who exemplify our core values, our culture and are empowered to contribute to - and benefit from - the growth and success of the organization.
Our Value Proposition:
Brinkman Construction employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, spot bonuses, and our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), alongside flexible benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans, and a 401(k) match.
We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave, and deliver on our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off and Brinkman Gives programs.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Construction does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman Construction.