Process Insights (PI) is a fast growing, innovative company, focused on differentiated solutions and technologies. As a premier manufacturer of high-precision process analytical instrumentation used for gas and liquid measurement and analysis of complex compounds, our products provide mission-critical solutions across a diverse range of end-markets worldwide; ensuring safe operation, product consistency, and optimized continuous process. Our portfolio of global companies are known for their consistent, reliable, and trusted brands and services, that add value to our end-user’s applications and processes.
We are seeking to find high-caliber, experienced Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) throughout all our brands, and for multiple regional territories. Our global footprint allows us to support and service our customers and install-base throughout the world. The ideal candidate for these positions will be experienced in selling process analytical instrumentation; preferably for our brands Alpha Omega Instruments, AOM Instrument, Cosa Xentaur, Extrel CMS, Guided Wave, Tiger Optics, LAR Process Analyzers, and MBW Calibration. The future of this role will result in expanded opportunities for selling across multiple product lines.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing the company’s revenues through the acquisition of new customers, and the development and expansion of existing accounts. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of growth and expansion within existing accounts, along with management and development of a hybrid distribution channel via distribution and representative networks, direct accounts and OEM relationships. As Regional Sales Manager you will also work with established product representatives in the region to drive growth. This is a fast-paced role, requiring precision focus on rapidly increasing sales opportunities throughout your assigned region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales goals.
- Develop and execute strategic Sales and Marketing plans and contribute to product development roadmap.
- Develop new and existing Process Insights product applications in the aforementioned markets
- Directly interface with the P.I Marketing and brand R&D teams to help position our products and applications. Deliver the voice of customer (VOC) to our internal teams to continuously grow and develop new products and applications.
- Work with product development on solutions to market-entry barriers, needs-based enhancements, and/or customer backed innovation.
- Manage and expand our sales distribution network as necessary. This includes measuring sales performance through use of key performance indicators, including coaching and implementation of incentives to achieve goals, as well as replacing poor performing distributors if applicable.
- Coordinate customer visits, seminars, symposia, conferences and other events to develop new sales opportunities.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with distribution channels to look at performance and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure their sales results.
- Participate in relevant exhibitions and conferences
Process Insights Holdings is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan:
- Healthcare Insurance provided: Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Elective deductions for Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1X), Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching Employer contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses.
- The successful candidate will have 5- 10 years of experience in Technical Sales, with deep knowledge of analytical instrumentation
- Direct product or competitor product sales experience desired
- Proven experience and successful track record within the gas analysis and/or process instrumentation markets
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop new applications, new markets and manage channel sales effectively to achieve annual sales targets
- Result-oriented attitude with a strategic mindset to help develop new areas of business
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems a MUST.
- Travel expectations are as needed to achieve budget goals (66% – 75% overnight travel).
- Strong business acumen in dealing with customers from direct contacts to senior management/decision makers.
- Experiences in target setting, KPI utilization and budget management.
- Great analytical and planning skills and analytical thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organization and leadership skills.
- Must be a team player, task-oriented, ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working within multicultural, geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong organizational, planning, presentation and time management skills.
- Technical proficiency a must (Salesforce.com or other CRM products, MS Office, Epicor ERP a plus.).
- Understanding technical requirements from customers.
- Follow trends in the end market to understand the market environment and specify what to sell and promote.
- Enhancing your knowledge on own products and competitor's offers.
- Development of solutions for market entry barriers.
- Maintain current customer servicing and develop new opportunities to assure business development.
- Building up a good relationship with clientele.
- Close interaction with other departments on orders (e.g. planning department, sales, logistics, forwarders Building up systems to ease the follow up of orders place with vendors.
- Home office is expected.