Celona is seeking a RAN Datapath Engineer (Bangalore office). You will understand business needs, draw development requirements, and keep deployment scenarios in mind while creating stable and high-performing products.
You will be part of an agile development team, crafting innovative new features for Celona’s private 5G offering with a goal of bringing the most transformational technology to wireless networking. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges and who are motivated to solve problems will thrive in our highly collaborative environment.
- Design, implement and test real-time L2-Datapth software for 5G-NR, LTE-A base-stations.
- Optimize L2-Datapth SW for cpu, memory utilization on real-time platform and ensure that design meets performance requirements.
- Work with QA to take SW through unit tests and system tests using real UEs, UE simulators.
- Work with Systems team to ensure all Network Planning requirements are met for deployment
- Work with Installers and Pre Sales in product installation and bringup and support
- Graduate / Post graduate Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or related fields and 5+ years of related professional experience.
- Elaborate experience in developing L2-Datapth software for both 5G-NR and LTE-A base stations.
- Must have experience with various aspects of SW development life cycle: Real-time implementation, debugging, system test, validation, and SW qualification.
- Experience in SW partitioning, algorithm benchmarking, optimization for CPU processing.
- Strong expertise in C,C++, Real-time OS and embedded programming concepts
- Comprehensive understanding of 3GPP Wireless Standards related to 5G-NR and LTE-A is strongly desired.
- Experience with test equipment such as TM500 , Amarisoft is a plus.
- Sound background in Communications Theory is a plus.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives