About LiveTrends design group
LiveTrends Design Group is a dynamic and fast-paced company at the center of the plant and home-décor industry that continues to grow and expand their brand portfolio.
The company functions like a fun startup, but with the creative and operational maturity of a much larger company. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing company, LiveTrends Design Group and its three North American brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at over 16,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Lowe’s, Target, Costco, Kroger, Walmart, and Publix.
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. The ideal candidate will bring talent, passion, and experience to the team but more importantly will embody our core values: team as family, passion for life, craving for excellence, creativity in everything, and achieving the impossible.
Primary responsibilities are to develop, oversee, and manage the allocated product accounts, by product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This entails, but is not limited to, gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, assisting eth the vision for the product, and collaborating with the design, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order, to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met. In addition to this, the Product Manager must ensure that that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product.
- Plan and coordinate product lifecycle stages to ensure timely completion – business model, customer discovery, product design, marketing planning, sales techniques, and launch.
- Work with leaders across the company to drive Design and Marketing to reach company’s sales goals.
- Understand and plan for any gaps that the Sales team may face based on product availability.
- Develop strategies based on product performance for B2B and B2C.
- Curation of products for customer specific needs, based on collaboration of Design and Sales.
- Brainstorm and work with cross-departmental partners to ensure entire product launch process is flawless.
- Maintaining the product vision and keeping it communicated consistently across all commercial teams.
- Understand sales hubs' needs and desires – products lines, price points, shipping methods
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Finding creative solutions to launch innovative product.
- Complete all costing for allocated product accounts.
- Ensure correct BOMs are entered into costing systems.
- Know product collections inside and out to be able to train, educate, and advise sales team.
- Assesses allocated accounts market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Coordinate with Design to make critical decisions related to product developments.
- Review product designs and recommend changes to design based on cost or production constraints.
- Develop relationships with vendors for B2B and/or B2C product.
- Negotiate costing with suppliers
SPECIFIC SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive under pressure.
- Nimble with the ability to multitask and embrace last-minute changes.
- Great collaborator and able to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/1058293/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Product-Manager
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.