General Warehouse Associate Receiving – Dallas, TX Work with us. It's not just a great job but a great career!
Founded in 1984, Cantoni is recognized as one of the nation’s leaders in modern furnishings and interior design with ten locations across the U.S. and a successful e-commerce website. We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with an exciting growth strategy and as a result, always looking for great talent. We love finding smart, creative individuals with a passion for modern design and a deep commitment to excellence and customer service. We value diversity, imagination, collaboration, and giving people the opportunity to explore, grow and thrive in our business.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), employee discounts on merchandise and vacation/sick time. Cantoni is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are currently seeking a General Warehouse Associate - Receiving to work full-time at our Dallas Distribution Center. If you are a hard worker, have a clear driver license and can drive a delivery truck, have experience working in a warehouse, and are actively seeking employment, then we would like to speak with you. At Cantoni, we offer a supportive fun environment and are looking for the right person to add to our elite team.
· Ability to lift heavy objects for extended periods.
· Forklift training required with annual refresher training.
· Offload truck and container merchandise safely and efficiently.
· Check merchandise receiving.
· Relocate returns to predetermined locations.
· Maintain and organize rack locations in preparation of next day receiving.
· Interchange with other departments as business dictates.
· May participate in Inventory, maintenance, etc.
· Relocate merchandise by location category safely within the warehouse.
· Pull next day orders using system generated reports.
· Perform all warehouse functions assigned re: receiving, stage, pre stock, and ship out.
· Complete lift truck safety inspections and maintain lift truck cleanliness and organized.
The ideal candidate is an individual the following:
· 2 yrs. Warehouse / Receiving experience (Furniture is a PLUS)
· Must have a clean, valid TX driver license
· 1 year forklift and order picker experience
· Heavy lifting is mandatory in this position
· Good communication skills
· Bilingual with Spanish a plus
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Qualified applicants only! We do not accept unsolicited services or offers from staffing firms or recruiters.