We are seeking a talented Head of Partnerships to work with various types of partners and industries in helping scale and monetize Brandify across external strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate will provide thought-leadership to key partners and stakeholders, while spearheading new business efforts. The role combines business development, partner / channel management, strategy and day-to-day execution/operations. Your role will be focused on establishing successful strategic partnerships that (i) enhance our partner product offerings, (ii) extend our reach and location footprint, and/or (iii) provide resale or distribution of our product
Develop and oversee strategies that support the growth of Brandify’s Channel / Partnership team
Identify revenue-generating re-seller partnership opportunities that align with our company objectives and mission
Business modeling to ensure that Brandify is targeting the right partners and customers from an engineering, business, operations, and strategic perspective
Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in partner organizations to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships
Act a trusted point of contact for all partnership inquiries by demonstrating a deep understanding of client’s business drivers, challenges, and offer solutions that drive mutual positive business outcomes
Work closely with and coordinate deliverables from our internal product, engineering, operations, and leadership team to support partner deals.
- 8+ of years of experience in leading Enterprise B2B business development with SaaS and/or Ad technology experience
- Deep understanding of Local Digital Marketing industry (vendors, partners, clients, competitors) and associated Local Marketing product stack
- Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Results oriented with strong execution, communication, and relationship management skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Sense of humor and willingness to acknowledge mistakes and ask questions
Compensation In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits!
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Company Life Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote Work Program
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Happy hours
- Job Training and Conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees oh so well!
- It is the policy of Brandify to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Brandify will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Brandify’s programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, promotions and social/recreational programs. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.