Responsible for qualifying leads and soliciting orders over the telephone for generic pharmaceuticals to independent pharmacies and other approved health care facilities across the United States.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Communicates with prospective customers utilizing assigned leads in CRM and creates interest in working with our company.
• Informs current and prospective customers of current promotions and solicits business via price negotiation, sharing industry news and other methods of creating value in the eyes of the prospect.
• Secures and places orders in AOE and arranges delivery date.
• Quotes prices and encourage customers to purchase.
• Secures and submits orders from customers selecting the appropriate delivery method.
• Achieves daily budget numbers, meets minimum phone call expectations and number of orders requirement.
• Maintains prospect and customer database in CRM with sales notes, adheres to company procedures set in place for order processing.
• Conducts out-bound call campaigns to generate new business.
• Encourages customers to utilize NetStore and assist the customer in the set-up of their NetStore account.
• Keeps abreast of changes in the industry and maintains a working knowledge of product and industry nomenclature.
• Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, responds to queries, solicits further sales and solves or refers problems.
• Dependability and willingness to accommodate work schedule.
• Ability to fulfill customers’ needs while following company policies and procedures.
• Utilization of the available time given to organize and complete assignments within a given timeline.
• Effectively communicate with others using spoken word.
• Demonstrate a self-confident approach to complete work assignment or defend a position or idea.
• Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
• Portray flexible and multi-tasking abilities.
• Actively listen, attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to resolve antagonistic conflict with others in a professional manner.
• Goal Oriented with the desire to perform to the best of his/her ability.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education/: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three
Experience years of related inside sales experience and/or training.
Computer Skills: Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word and Outlook
Must possess the ability to learn and master computer systems used within the company on
a daily basis (AOE, ASW & CRM)