Account Manager: Welcome, we hope you can see yourself a part of our team!
Our innovative and growing company is searching for new faces to fill the role as inside sales account manager. We look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity, as well as people who enjoy fun while making money! If you think you can see yourself delivering WOW to our customers, then check out the job description below. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Join. Work. Succeed! Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Position Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Executing outbound sales strategies to bring new business accounts to our independent pharmacy division.
• Qualifying leads, prospecting, cold contacting, setting appointments, presenting products, generating revenue, and exceeding sales quotas.
• Building relationships to instill confidence and be perceived as a trusted advisor with our customers who order daily from a company like ours.
• Using our cutting-edge technologies to articulate value and drive company revenue.
• Contacting customers with the cadence to serve as an extension of their buying team, sharing industry information and opportunities to increase profitability on generic pharmaceuticals, over the counter and other pharmacy products.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
• Communicates with customers and prospects utilizing assigned leads to share the value we offer and how we differ from our competitors.
• Informs current and prospective customers of promotions, negotiates favorable pricing, understanding their supply chain and sharing industry news.
• Using our innovative software to secure and place orders by phone; in addition, encouraging online and electronic orders.
• Achieves budget goals and basic performance metrics by creating interest in working with our company.
• Conducts out-bound calls to partner with pharmacies to grow company revenues and deepen relationships with your customer base.
• Keeps abreast of changes in the industry and maintains a working knowledge of drug names.
• Communicates and engages effectively with those of diverse backgrounds to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Responds to queries, solicit further sales and deliver moments of magic.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending continuing training sessions and career development opportunities.
• Passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
• Dependability and willingness to accommodate work schedule.
• Accept responsibility and accounts for his / her actions.
• Ability to fulfill our customers’ needs while following company policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicate to maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate a self-confident approach to complete work assignments or defend a position or idea.
• Show respect by actively listening to others.
• Goal Oriented with the desire for a return on invested time.
• Assertive sales mindset, enthusiastic about developing new business and cultivating unrealized opportunities to improve sales results.
• Previous experience with CRM and Windows based software is a plus.
We are a generic pharmaceutical distributor based out of the Memphis area since 1987. Our company mission is to consistently deliver cost-effective generic pharmaceuticals while providing unmatched service to our pharmacy and supplier partners.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.