Responsible for qualifying leads and soliciting orders over the telephone for generic pharmaceuticals to independent pharmacies and other approved health care facilities across the United States.
- Communicates with prospective customers utilizing assigned leads in CRM and creates interest in working with TopRx.
- Informs current and prospective customers of current promotions and solicits business via price negotiation, sharing industry news and other methods of creating value in the eyes of the prospect.
- Secures and places orders in AOE and arranges delivery date.
- Quotes prices and encourage customers to purchase.
- Secures and submits orders from customers selecting the appropriate delivery method.
- Achieves daily budget #’s, minimum phone call expectations and # of orders requirement.
- Maintains prospect and customer database in CRM with sales notes, adheres to company procedures set in place for order processing.
- Conducts out-bound call campaigns to generate new business.
- Encourages customers to utilize NetStore and assist the customer in the set-up of their NetStore account.
- Keeps abreast of changes in the industry and maintains a working knowledge of product and industry nomenclature.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, responds to queries, solicits further sales and solves or refers problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education/: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three
Experience years related sales experience and/or training.
Computer Skills: Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word and Outlook
Must possess the ability to learn and master computer systems used within the company on
a daily basis (AOE, ASW & CRM)