TITLE: Technology Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Salesforce Administrator and Technology Manager
STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly, Full-time
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois (Hybrid)
Working at All Chicago:
All Chicago’s mission is to unite our community and resources to provide solutions that ensure and sustain the stability of home.Onany given night, nearly 6,000 Chicagoans do not have a place to call home. These are our neighbors and together we can ensurethat we all have stable homes.
All Chicago prevents and ends homelessness through emergency financial assistance, community partnerships, data analytics, andtraining and research. We strengthen our community’s collective efforts to prevent and end homelessness, guided by a vision ofimpact, influence, and inspiration. As our name implies, All Chicago brings together homeless service providers, non-profit partners, donors, and people with the lived experience of homelessness in a strategic effort to make homelessness history in Chicago.
We bring a sense of collaboration to our work and actively seek solutions through partnership. Come work with passionate, like-minded colleagues in a supportive environment as we help end homelessness. Learn more at www.allchicago.org.
As a part of the growing Technology Operations Team, the Technology Coordinator will assist the Salesforce Administrator and Technology Manager and the Director of Technology Operations. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, operations with user onboarding and offboarding, user setup and support, data reporting, validation, and cleansing, and other software and hardware technology needs.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving technology-related processes and user support. Over time this role will expand to help support other systems and hardware programs as technology will serve as a critical component of All Chicago’s Strategic Plan. This includes mentoring and training in Salesforce Administration. All Chicago is looking to create high-performing teams to be expeditious and agile in funding distribution, data usage in speaking for our clients, and modeling best practices. The Technology Coordinator will be an important part of this work.
Position responsibilities and work volume will be established and evaluated through ongoing supervision, annual reviews, and the development of an annual professional development plan.
Specific Responsibilities:User Setup and Support – approximately 45% of the job
- Manage user accounts for agency technology including Microsoft 365, Salesforce, and other SaaS accounts.
- Maintain technology inventory systems and coordinate technology equipment onboarding and offboarding.
- Troubleshoot basic technology issues for employees.
- Assist in maintaining and improving training curricula for staff.
- Strengthen systems for data collection, management, reporting and analysis.
- Work in partnership with frontline staff and the leadership team to support initiatives towards a data-driven culture.
Data Validation and Reporting – approximately 30% of the job
- Support Technology team by building and running reports, cleaning data, and doing data entry.
- Use Microsoft Excel to generate reports, prepare, and transform data for other uses.
- Ensure the accuracy of data reports on a regular basis.
Other Technology Tasks - approximately 20% of the position
- Assist in researching and implementing other software and hardware solutions (password management software, Hotspots, Cell Phones, Chromebooks, Office Equipment, etc).
- Keep current on trends and best practices in trainings and develop tools as needed.
- Creates an annual professional development plan and actively works to meet identified benchmarks throughout the year.
Other Tasks – approximately 5%
- Actively participate in department, committee, and staff meetings. Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate excellent stewardship of departmental and organizational resources.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, and partners in written, oral and in-person communication in both groups and at public events.
- Assists with All Chicago events and other activities as assigned.
Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to preventing and ending homelessness in Chicago and will have the following:
- Associate’s Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Advanced Excel abilities including tables, charts, formulas, lookups.
- Excellent working knowledge/skills with Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,Teams, Sharepoint, and 365 environment.
- Interest in gaining exposure to Salesforce and learning Salesforce Administrator skills.
- Background working with various software systems and hardware deployments.
- Experience working in homeless services or other social services is preferred.
- Ability to give friendly, helpful support to users.
- All Chicago's normal business hours are 9am to 5pm. We are currently working entirely remotely and will transition to a hybrid remote/in-office work setting in the future. This position will be required to be in office on occasion when in-person tech support is needed. We will consider accommodations.
- All Chicago values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. All Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ qualified individuals based on individual merit. All Chicago does not discriminate against any individual with respect to the terms and conditions of employment based on that individual’s race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, housing status, or any other non-merit factor protected under state, local or federal laws. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, transfer, termination, and opportunities for training. All Chicago is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
- Salary range for this position is $43,050 to $57,120, commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package (with some employee contributions) includes medical, dental, vision insurance, and disability. Employer-matched retirement plan. Generous paid leave.