Norfolk Kitchen & Bath and our installation team in Braintree offer remodeling and installation services to our customers for our Boston and Braintree showroom locations. We operate with teams of 2 and have a full project management team who work to ensure our installations run smoothly and we give our customers the highest level of service and satisfaction with their new kitchen or bath project.
Why work for Norfolk?
- You a carpenter who takes pride in your work and looking to increase your knowledge
- You enjoy working on the full project to see the finished results.
- You prefer a M-F 7:00am-3:30pm schedule. No weekends.
- You want a competitive pay include time traveling to jobs.
- You are interested in options for full benefits including 401k with match.
- You enjoy being supplied a full set of tools and company van need to get the job done.
- You want to work for a successful family owned company who has been around for 86 years.
Does this list sound like a company and position you want?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently
- High level of professionalism to be able to interact with customers via in person and phone
- Focus on high level of customer service and able to resolve job issues in the field
- Demonstrated ability to use power tools and perform work in a safe manner at all times
- Keen accuracy for details including measurements to the 1/16
- Basic computer application and smart phone skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean RMV
Education and Experience
- 3 years carpentry or woodworking experience
- Basic carpentry hand and power tools
- Reliable and hardworking mindset
- Committed to learning more about their carpentry skills and the overall process for remodeling projects
- Face to face customer service experience
- Able speak, read and comprehend
- Able to work in various work conditions – inside, outside with varying temperatures
- Able to carry and move tools and materials needed for job completion (up to 75+ lbs. independently)
- Able to walk, stoop, climb, reach, lift regularly as a daily task
- May be required to climb heights over 6’
- Employee will regularly be exposed to construction materials and visit construction sites.