At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
Come join Findorff as an IT Intern this Summer (June-August)!
What you will do:
· Answer and log level 1 support calls
· Work with employees to answer and solve technology related questions
· Image and prepare laptops for new employees
· Recover employee devices and archive user data
· Setup and deploy mobile devices
· Assist with hardware asset management activities
What you bring to the role:
Typically, you are pursuing an undergraduate degree (traditional or nontraditional) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
Competitive compensation, a people-first culture, dress-for-your-day philosophy, flexible scheduling, onsite fitness center, underground heated parking, a great learning opportunity and more.
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.